Last issue date: October 20, 2021
We cherish your trust in Souk Okaz store in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Providing our services, providing your account through the Souk Okaz store, and engaging in buying and selling operations requires the collection and processing of some data about you, and we assure you that the Souk Okaz Store respects the right of all Souk Okaz users to the privacy of their personal data, and the Souk Okaz Store administration handles and processes your data legally According to the regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, taking into account the provisions of the electronic commerce system and its executive regulations, we have formulated this policy to include all the clarifications and guarantees that we provide regarding the collection and use of data, as well as specifying the data we collect, how to manage and use it and considerations for its disclosure, as follows: .
"Data" refers to all data collected about the user during registration with the Okaz Market, or during his use of it, or during the request for payment for products or during the request for shipment, or those that the user provides to us at any time. It also refers to all the data of the computer or the private mobile phone used, which is collected automatically once you use the Okaz Market.
“Third Parties” refers to all persons and other entities not affiliated with us that may participate with us in providing services or that may provide their services through the Okaz Market, or that may contribute to the dissemination or use of our services or any other persons or entities.
“Laws” or “Regulations” refers to the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia regarding the collection and management of personal data.
Second: Consent to provide and collect data
Third: Authorization to deal with data
You authorize Souq Okaz Store to deal with the data for the purposes described in this policy, and you also authorize us to deal with others on your behalf for any purposes specified in this policy or will be explained to you in any way, and you authorize us to provide data to third parties within the limits of the purposes specified in this policy .
Fourth: the legal age
You acknowledge that you have reached the age of 18 or more, and if you are less than that, you must not deal through the Souk Okaz store or provide any data through it on your own, and this must be done under the supervision of your guardian or legal guardian, as the case may be.
Fifth: The data we collect about you
Souk Okaz Store may collect and process some of your data, as follows:
(1) Account registration data:
The data that the customer provides us to register his account in the Souk Okaz store, which includes the email through which the customer receives the activation code for his account in the store. e-mail, gender, date of birth) as well as any other data that we may request from the customer at any time to update his account information.
(2) Electronic Payment Data:
1. Payment data that the customer provides to us through the Souq Okaz store, which includes the mada card, and you know that we are dealing with an electronic payment gateway and authorize us to deal with the payment service provider on your behalf.
2. The electronic payment service provider deals with the customer’s data for the purposes of completing the payment or refund process, processing the money transfer process to and from the Souk Okaz store, deducting fees and verifying the legality of operations, and this may include providing the competent banks with data of some operations.
(3) Order and Invoice Data:
1. The data of the orders that you provide through the Souk Okaz store. We provide a record of the purchase orders that include the order number, date, delivery date, product type, quantity, price and any other data that we deem necessary or required by the applicable regulations.
2. We provide an electronic invoice for each order purchased through the Souk Okaz store. The invoice includes the quantity and categories of products, the final prices for each product, the shipping cost and the total value of the invoice.
(4) Shipping data:
1. Shipping data that the customer provides to us for the purposes of shipping the products he purchased through the Okaz Market, which includes the address and means of contacting the customer.
2. The shipping data is provided to the shipping companies contracting with us, according to the shipping policy of the Okaz market store, and the shipping companies use the customer’s data, which includes the address and means of communication for the purposes of delivering the products.
(5) Cancellation, Replacement and Return data:
1. The data provided by the customer to us in the event of a request to cancel the order within the period specified in the cancellation policy approved by the Souk Okaz store.
2. Data provided to us by the customer for the purposes of returning or replacing products, including the date of purchase, the reasons for return or replacement, and contact data with the customer.
3. Souk Okaz store may contact the customer to obtain more information about the product or the reason for return or exchange.
4. In the event of canceling the order or accepting the exchange or refund, the Souk Okaz store will refund the money to the payment method that you provided us with during the payment process or through any other payment method acceptable to the Souk Okaz store.
(6) Evaluation Data:
1. The data that the customer provides us while adding reviews through the Souk Okaz store, which includes registering his account with the Souk Okaz store or adding his email.
2. The content of the evaluation and review that the customer adds to the products he purchased through the Souk Okaz Store, and the customer knows that this content will be publicly available to the users of the Souk Okaz Store, so the customer must not publish any personal data through the evaluation, as we may not be able to than deleted.
(7) Contact and/or Reporting Data:
1. The data that you provide to us while communicating with you through the Souk Okaz store, for any reason.
2. The data that you provide to us while promoting products and making offers through the Souk Okaz store.
3. The data that you provide to us when you report a problem that you encountered while using the Store.
4. The data you provide to us when you report a problem with the Souk Okaz store.
5. The data you provide to us when you communicate with us or serve our customers for any reason.
Sixth: Acknowledgment of the validity of the data
The user acknowledges the validity of all the data that he provides to us through the Souk Okaz Store, and acknowledges on his personal responsibility that any false, misleading, forged, unreal, non-conforming or third party data provided to us through the Souk Okaz Store will be subject to all legal responsibilities arising from Submitting it to the site, and therefore the user bears full legal responsibility in the event of any legal claims by any person or entity regarding the data provided by the user.
VII Data collected automatically
Souk Okaz store automatically collects some data about your use of the store, and the collection of this data does not target the user's personal data, but rather aims to collect some data related to the use of the Souk Okaz store, and this data includes, but is not limited to (browser type, country, city, time of visiting the site (visit date, most visited pages, IP address, and other data collected automatically).
"Cookies" are small text files that are stored on your device used to access the services of the Souk Okaz Store or our website once you visit the "Souk Okaz Store" platform, which do not appear in the form of a program and do not carry viruses or spy technologies on These files are used for the following purposes:
1. Cookies are used for the purpose of providing information about the Souk Okaz store or the services available through it, for example in the Souk Okaz store, some of the cookies we use help us identify and fix errors, and cookies help you find the information you need during your use Souk Okaz store.
2. Some cookies help to remember the pages and forms that the user visited while using the Okaz Market.
3. Cookies aim to improve the experience of the Souk Okaz Shop every time the user visits the Souk Okaz Shop website, uses any of its services, or orders any of its products.
4. There are cookies for pages published on the Souq Okaz store that are not affiliated with the store, such as the video content of YouTube.com, and you know and agree that the Souq Okaz store does not control the cookies of such sites and you must access these sites and review the policies that they follow.
5. You can change your cookie preferences by logging into the browser you use to access the Okaz Market and then changing the settings.
6. If you turn off cookies, you will lose many of the features provided by the Souk Okaz store.
Ninth: Limitations of the use of your personal data
We are always committed to protecting your privacy and therefore we use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To enable you to register your account with the Souk Okaz Store, whether you are a customer or a merchant, to benefit from the features provided by the user account in the Souk Okaz Store.
2. To enable you to purchase merchants' products and use our services optimally, and to always provide you with the best.
3. To process the data you provide through our services, such as making sure that your email or phone number is active, valid for use and owned by you.
4. To enable you to use our payment methods, and to process the payments you have made to us, whether by electronic payment methods or by any other payment method we provide at any time.
5. To deliver the products to you by the shipping companies that Souk Okaz store uses, and to communicate with you to determine your place of residence, and follow up on that process until it is completed.
6. For the purposes of preserving the rights of the Souk Okaz store or the rights of users or other parties and parties, verifying requests for cancellation, retrieval and replacement, and receiving, examining and responding to requests for retrieval or replacement.
7. To receive and respond to questions, complaints and inquiries from you through the Souk Okaz store.
8. To receive and respond to your comments and evaluation of the service you received through the Souk Okaz Store.
9. To process your answers to the questionnaires submitted through the Souk Okaz store, which you participated in answering.
10. To provide you with information about the products and services you request through the Souk Okaz Store.
11. To provide you with information about products that we think may be of interest to you, including special offers for Souk Okaz Store.
12. For internal business purposes, such as improving the services of the Souk Okaz store.
13. To personalize the content, recommendations and advertisements that we and third parties provide to you through Souq Okaz Store pages.
14. To administer and process competitions and promotions offered, approved or administered by the Souk Okaz Store Department.
16. To comply with the regulatory and legal obligations directed at electronic stores or electronic service providers or under any applicable regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Tenth: Data Protection Guarantees
1. Souk Okaz Store undertakes to keep your personal or banking data for the period required by the nature of the transaction you make through the Souk Okaz Store, and Souk Okaz Store undertakes not to deal with your personal data for purposes that are not authorized or permitted for or without payment with any other party unless This is required or authorized by us under relevant regulations and instructions, or with the prior written consent of the user to whom the information relates.
2. Souk Okaz Store undertakes to maintain records that contain the user's personal data or any records of electronic communications, which are in our custody or under our control or with our agents or employees, and Souk Okaz Store undertakes to take reasonable steps, to ensure that the user's personal data, and related records Protected in a security manner appropriate to its importance.
Eleventh: Disclosure of your data
1. You authorize Souk Okaz Store to disclose your data to our employees for the purposes of processing all the operations you perform through the Souk Okaz Store, and for the purposes of verifying your use of the Store.
2. You authorize Souk Okaz Store to disclose your data within the framework of the Souk Okaz Store and all of our affiliates and people for the purposes of providing services to you as required, and for the purposes of providing you with products.
3. You authorize Souq Okaz Store to disclose some of your data to some suppliers, agents or distributors for the purposes of billing, completing sales and having the merchant or shipping companies deliver the products to you.
4. You authorize Souq Okaz Store to disclose some of your data to the shipping companies contracting with the merchant and to the merchant’s shipping agents for the purposes of delivering the products to you.
5. You authorize the Souk Okaz Store to disclose some of your data to the electronic payment service provider that provides the payment gateway to the Souk Okaz Store for the purposes of processing and verifying payment transactions with the relevant banks and government agencies.
6. You authorize Souq Okaz Store to disclose some of your data to the competent tax authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the purposes of tax entitlements.
7. Souk Okaz store may disclose your personal data to third parties in the event that we sell the assets of the Souk Okaz store, or enter partners with us, here we disclose your data to the new customer or partner, or to the parties that participate in the Souk Okaz store providing services to protect against credit risks and fraud And electronic piracy, or if Souk Okaz Store is required to disclose or share your personal data in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of Souk Okaz, our employees or others.
8. Souk Okaz Store may disclose your personal data to comply with legal or contractual obligations or if we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to implement our terms and conditions or any other agreement binding you with Souk Okaz Store or in the event of a A judicial ruling or a decision from the competent judicial authorities obligating the Souk Okaz store to do so, or in the event of a decision by the public authorities obligating the Souk Okaz store to do so.
Twelfth: Obligations of the Parties
1. Souk Okaz Store can only control the data that is under our control. The users of the Souk Okaz Store are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of their personal data, and they acknowledge and assume their personal responsibility that any of them disclose the personal data of the other party is at their own risk without any interference from us, and without any responsibility on us.
2. Souk Okaz store users acknowledge that the data provided by each user is at his personal responsibility, and therefore each user bears full legal responsibility in the event of providing false or misleading data or not authorized to provide it.
3. Souk Okaz store users are obligated to refrain from disclosing any data related to the operation of the Souk Okaz store to others, whether for a fee or free of charge, and Souk Okaz store users are obligated to avoid following any means that would help collect data about other users, including Their e-mail, mobile numbers and other means of communication.
Thirteenth: Data Control
You can control your data that you provided to the Souk Okaz Store. Through the “Account” page, you can access and modify your data to keep it always updated to ensure that you benefit from our services successfully. You must enter correct and accurate information while updating your data through the Souk Okaz Store. Updating your data is anonymity or a disclaimer of any legal obligations.
Fourteenth: Third Parties
2. You know and agree that Souk Okaz Store does not provide any guarantees regarding the processing of data carried out by third parties, and you provide this data to third parties at your own risk without any liability to Souk Okaz Store.
1. We may amend this policy at any time. In the event that we amend this policy, we will publish a notice through the Souk Okaz store, and we will update the “last update date” at the top of this document.
2. Your continued use of the Souk Okaz store after this policy has been modified means that you agree to the modifications and updates we have made.
3. In the event that you do not agree to any of the amendments to this policy, you must immediately stop using the Souk Okaz Store.
Sixteen: Contact us
Mobile number: +966542727990